Things To Do
Every week starting Memorial Day weekend until Labor Day weekend we have fun-filled activities scheduled one to two times a day. While we do new things every year, there are some favorites our returning guests expect each time they come back! Perennial favorites include:
We get all funky with tie-dye shirts on Sunday afternoons
Pop Bottle Rockets!
We have a blast shooting off our homemade rockets on Monday mornings
We make all kinds of cool beautiful jewelry on Tuesday mornings
We make everything from shelves to bird houses on Wednesday mornings
From the shelves we made the day before to plates to wooden objects and creatures to bags and shirts--we'll paint anything
Hey, it's "up north", we have to do something with nature! Think scavenger hunts, nature hikes, crafts like sand candles, making soap, or other activities that help you enjoy, appreciate, and even learn about the beautiful area we live in.
Other weekly activities include:
- Ladies Sunset Pontoon Cruise
- Fishing Contest
- Ice cream social
- Carpetball Tournament
- Campfire donuts
- Salon/Day Spa Services
Other Resort Activities
Our resort offers fun for everyone!
- Safe, sandy beach with water bouncer, inflated log roll, and kiddy water slide
- Hydro-bikes, kayaks, canoes, and stand-up-paddleboards that are free for guest use
- Game room with ping pong, pool table, air hockey, foosball table, carpet ball, and various video game
- REC Center (visit Rec Center page)
- Regulation sand volleyball court
- Gaga ball
- Horseshoes, bocce ball, badminton
- Fishing (and convenient fish cleaning in our new fish house)
- Free movies, games, puzzles, and books to borrow
- Massages (subject to availability- more info under Rec Center page)
Things to do in the Winter
Go tubing at one of the local tubing hills (see Area Attractions page)
Go sledding down the Eagle's Nest cabin driveway or at the Lakewood sledding hill (see Area Attractions page)
Go ice fishing
Go snowmobiling. Rentals are available from Cragun's Resort Snowmobile Center or Boats and Beyond Rentals. Snowmobile trails pass right in front of the resort! Trail conditions can also be found on the DNR website.
Need to rent skiis, snowboards, snowmobiles, etc? Then check out the various places in Brainerd offering winter rentals!
Go swimming at the Staples Community Center pool (about 20 minutes away)